This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Baby's mom would like to have more kids - UPDATE

So that they can form a boyband together. LOL!!

Baby's mom is so funny. This is one of the things she said in the vid. I will post a subbed vid or a translation if I can find it. KB at 0:06 looks so much like Baby ne?? And Baby's mom has 2 crybabies in her care. So cute!!

credit: poohlhl @ YT




UPDATE

credits : rubybaik@newsen.com + SS601.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ quainte501.com
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mother of brothers U-Kiss KiBum and SS501 Kim HyungJun made a surprise confession that ‘I am thinking of having a child at this old age’.

U-Kiss appeared in MBC ‘Good Day’ broadcasted on 10-Aug, showing their 2 days 1 night experience in the navy and 3 days 2 nights activities in Japan.

On this days’ broadcast, brothers U-Kiss KiBum and SS501 Kim HyungJun’s mother and U-Kiss Kevin’s mother made a surprise visit at the recordings of ‘Infinite Girls’.

Kevin and KiBum’s mothers took care of all 7 members of U-Kiss like their own children and showed their thoughtfulness by bringing them lunchboxes which they have specially prepared.

On this day, KiBum’s mother confessed, making everyone surprised, “If I had known better, I would have more sons and form them into idol group. I only had 2. I am thinking of having more.”

KiBum who smiled brightly at his mother’s confession, was lost in thoughts right away “In fact, during the difficult times, mother brought up my brother and I almost single-handedly. Because she worked so hard, brother and I will show our best.”

The producers of ‘Good Day’ went to U-Kiss’s dorm in Japan and disclosed the process of members doing their make-up.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

6 Response to "Baby's mom would like to have more kids - UPDATE"

  1. Fatin Says:
    August 10, 2010 at 11:43 PM

    Omg!! Hahhaha. I alr cant handle hjb. Imagine another 4 of him. I swear i wont be in the right mind cos sooo hard to choose. Hahaha!! ^_^

  2. kikilala says:
    August 10, 2010 at 11:46 PM

    LOL!! Ya man!! So many we will all go mad!! LOL!!

  3. 3enjou Says:
    August 11, 2010 at 12:32 AM

    Hi..Stella
    yup, agree...in this video KiBum look so much like baby Jun
    LoL...another 4 crying babies....no, no, no...

  4. kikilala says:
    August 11, 2010 at 12:38 AM

    LOL!! Everyone is freaking out at the thought!!

    One Baby is enough!! ^_^

  5. crazynoona Says:
    August 12, 2010 at 5:39 AM

    eh why no 4 crying babies? I want???
    Like that I can keep one for myself.
    LOL!

  6. kikilala says:
    August 12, 2010 at 11:22 AM

    LOL!! If you put it that way also good.

    Can I keep the oldest then. *dodge rotten tomatoes* ^_^