This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Birthday Gift from Prettyboy to Baby

Prettyboy never fail to amaze me with their dedication to Baby. Below are photos of what they gave to Baby for his Birthday this year. These photos had been posted last week but I was so preoccupied with the fan meeting stuff that I totally did not anything else for Baby. Miane...

credit: prettyboy











3 Response to "Birthday Gift from Prettyboy to Baby"

  1. Fatin Says:
    August 26, 2010 at 8:48 PM

    Unni!!! Do they sell those self-made magazines? Or is it for jun only?? I want!! Its so cool!!

    Btw, how did they get pictures of the trophies?? And y?? Haha. Sorry i kpo. >.<

  2. kikilala says:
    August 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM

    Think its only for Jun.

    I'm also not sure how they get the photos of the trophies or why they posted it. My Korean is damn powderful... LOL!

  3. fatin Says:
    August 28, 2010 at 12:01 AM

    hahaha!!! aww, its ok. but thanks for sharing!!! its so lovely!! ^_^