This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Saya Cinta Malaysia!! - UPDATE

Updated to the real play-able video below.

Baby left a message for his Malaysia Fanmeeting. So cute!!

credit: geneses FB + ss501fighting
eng translation: ss501ode
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Hello~~ Kim Hyungjun here~~
Malaysia fans have been well right? It’s been some time~
A day with my fan and friend Choco~~ *hehehe*
Just joking. Anyway, on August 28 at 2pm, at the Kuala Lumpur Convention centre,
finally, I’ll be having my wonderful Msia fanmeeting~~
Keep anticipating much. I’m feeling much nervous too and is shaking,
but I will prepare well to meet all of you, it’ll be nice if we would be together at the same place~~
Will see you in Malaysia~ Saya Canta malaysia~See you in there~
Terima Kasih (thank you)~~
WOO HOO
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clicking half a day and thinking 'THIS VID IS NOT WORKING!!'?? No!! No!! It is a facebook vid and I dunno how to embed it. Miane. My bad.

Please go here to watch it.



UPDATE


credit: GenesesDreamEnt @ YT

2 Response to "Saya Cinta Malaysia!! - UPDATE"

  1. 린다13 says:
    August 19, 2010 at 5:38 PM

    I <3 this vid!
    Has been repeating it for N times after you gave me the link ^^
    Cuteness & happiness to the max!!!

    Saya Cinta BB Jun <3333333333
    Let's count down to our KL trip!
    See ya ^^

  2. kikilala says:
    August 19, 2010 at 6:08 PM

    LOL!! You so so so <3 this vid gar. I must go home and watch it. Now watching it in mute in office!! :(