This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Baby walking for Songzio - 22 October 2010

Let me tell you a story. Behind the scene of the Songzio Fashion Show, Baby was waiting for his turn for the longest time. Due to his busy schedule and lack of sleep, he fell asleep. Then he realised that he shouldn't do that so he went to wash his face. As he splashed water on his face, he heard his name being called. It's his turn on the runway!! He had no time to dry his hair and he rushed onto the stage. The end.

Yeah I know I suck at telling a story but I just gotta say...

I mean harem pants for man and gladiator mandals? Thats nice but it's so overdone!! It's been on the runway since forever so that says so much about the designer's creativity. Baby's hair is just indescribable. I hate this designer. He just makes Baby looks bad all the time. Remember last round? I hate the designer... And Baby looks short in these outfit. Fashion is suppose to enhance what you have and not make you look crap. The designer fails in this first rule. Did I mention that I hate him?? Yeah he sucks more than me...

credit: as tagged + moon@prettyboy






4 Response to "Baby walking for Songzio - 22 October 2010"

  1. fatin Says:
    October 23, 2010 at 11:13 PM

    hahaha!! the story part was ok what~ but when u said u sucked at telling the story, i totally lol-ed!! hahaha!! cmon, its not that bad. btw, is that a real bts story?? or u made it up cos it 'complements' with his looks? ^_^

    ps: not really digging the outfit but prefer the black. hehe. but i must say, at least the hair is a bllion times better than the previous time. the previous 'flat' hairstyle totally shocked me. i was like, omg what happened to our jun. he looked like he lost some hair. bad hairstylist. :(

  2. kikilala says:
    October 24, 2010 at 12:38 AM

    It's only a story I made up coz Baby looks so ridiculous in this.

    I remember the flat hair alright so I am right at hating this designer. He sucks!!

    I'm gonna get flak for this but then what the heck... ^^

  3. 5enjou Says:
    October 24, 2010 at 5:09 AM

    LoL...your story telling isnt bad, show how much you really hate the designer!! ^^
    my only comment on the designer is the colour of theme he choose. it's the same every season, that just boring.

  4. Anonymous Says:
    October 24, 2010 at 5:16 AM

    Yes, the clothes and the hairstyle are bad but you got to admit that he still looks good despite that. Also, a lot of fashion shows are like this with weird concepts that make the models look not at their best. I like that fact that he treats Kim Hyung Jun like a real model instead of just a guesting celebrity.