This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Twitter of the Day - 5 October 2010

Baby is being all naughty and cheeky again!! Me likes!! Please continue to be like this... With Baby being like this, how can we be convinced about him wanting to be more manly? Huh? Huh? Huh?

credit: Baby's Twitter +
translation: xiaochu@quainte501
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@lovelyn_twt 오잉 왜요? ^^
English: @lovelyn_twt Oing Why? ^^



@Baby 그.. 그냥 푸하하 사랑고백하길래.
English: @Baby That..well cos that is just puhaha love confession.

@lovelyn_twt 받아 주실꺼죠 ^^
English: @lovelyn_twt Will accept it, right? ^^



@Baby 대답은 문자로 해줄께 이런다 ㅎㅎ
English: @Baby I will send my answer through text message, like this keke

@lovelyn_twt 기다리겠습니다
English: @lovelyn_twt I will wait for it



열심히 할께요, 다들 지켜봐줘요. 애정어린 눈으로 너그럽게. 제가 하나하나 이뤄가는 모습을 함께해주세요.
English: I will work hard, please watch over me everyone. Generously with your affectionate eyes. Please be with me as I show how I achieve one by one.
@Baby 야앜ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
English: @Baby Yaaaak kekekekeke


@Baby 잘할수있어~~화이팅!! 왕파리 외계인이랑 교신하는 이사람은 누규..? http://plixi.com/p/48865928
English: @Baby You can do it~~ Hwaiting!! Who is this person communicating with this giant fly alien..?


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3 Response to "Twitter of the Day - 5 October 2010"

  1. Fatin Says:
    October 7, 2010 at 10:52 PM

    I want his shirt!!

  2. kikilala says:
    October 8, 2010 at 5:01 PM

    You can have his shirt!! I will take him without it!!

    *Toot*Toot*Toot*

    RA-21... Hehehe... *pervert...

  3. Fatin Says:
    October 8, 2010 at 10:01 PM

    Ya unni!!! Hahahaha!!! Pervert ehh~ Hehe!! ^_^