This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Baby's message at Japan Website

credits : kimHyungJun.jp + baidu ss501 + (english translation) xiaochu@quainte501.com



Hello. I am Kim HyungJun.
Firstly, I am really happy to greet everyone through this wonderful Japan official homepage.
Everyone had only happy things happening right?~ That's because I prayed. For everyone to have only good things happening.
Now I can communicate with fans in Japan through this place. I will also update about myself frequently.

Recently, I have been really busy with the rehearsal for musical "Cafe-In".
I am also DJ-ing for "Kim HyungJun¡'s Music High".
MC too.. Spending my days with tightly filled schedules.

Seems like very soon, I will be seeing everyone through the musical play.
Please give me your generous love and also unsparing interest.
Mina-san~ Aishitemasu~ Ii youme midae kudasai ^^ Janae
(Everyone~ I love you~ Have a sweet dream^^ Bye)

3 Response to "Baby's message at Japan Website"

  1. Fatin Says:
    October 7, 2010 at 10:50 PM

    Thks for praying for good things to happen, jun! This week has been a great week for me. Sallamhaeyo~ haha! ^_^

  2. kikilala says:
    October 8, 2010 at 4:59 PM

    That's great!! May many more good things happen to you. ^_^

  3. Fatin Says:
    October 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM

    Thks unni! U the jjang! Hope ur week has been great too. Haha ^_^