This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Jun DJ in the House - Lets not break up

WARNING!!
Before you click play on the vid. I want you to please sit down, prepare an oxygen tank, some high blood pressure medication, anti spasm medication and last of all tranquilisers. This is very important.

Because... OMG!! Baby ah!! Are you trying to kill me?! How can your voice be so nice?? I can die listening to this song.

credit: poohmuhigh @ YT


Original by 고현욱
credit: I dunno how to read. Sorry...

3 Response to "Jun DJ in the House - Lets not break up"

  1. 5enjou says:
    January 15, 2011 at 12:11 AM

    aiya...ur warning too late lah.
    I was listening, so heard Jjun DJ on the 1st round.
    *melting away like snowman*
    wishes he finished the whole song...

    p.s. Thanks for the link on ur blog, let me listen to MuHigh broadcast. muah!! ^^

  2. kikilala says:
    January 17, 2011 at 12:15 PM

    His voice is amazing right?? <3 <3 <3

    If you have an iphone, you can also download the app to listen on it. ^^

  3. 5enjou says:
    January 18, 2011 at 1:23 AM

    Thanks for the tip, so my next phone should be iphone then ^^
    yup, really love Jjun voice.