This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

Video of Baby on MuHigh Webcam - 18 January 2011

Hard selling in action... I just wanna say. Baby ah!! No need to hardsell. Although its super duper huge and the freight would probably kill me, I'm gonna buy it anyways!! Hehe... I want!! Faster sell to overseas!!

credit: poohmuhigh @ YT

Starting


Ending



credit: 라부리다 @ss601 + poohmuhigh @ YT

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

2 Response to "Video of Baby on MuHigh Webcam - 18 January 2011"

  1. 5enjou says:
    January 19, 2011 at 4:01 AM

    yup, Baby you don't have to hardsell this lah.
    keep saying piropiro mansae! LoL

    It may be a while for oversea order. fr. KiBum twit, 1st lots were all gone. This may be 2nd lots that is why Baby doing hardsell. ^^

  2. kikilala says:
    January 19, 2011 at 12:12 PM

    LOL!! Once open for overseas, I think 10th lot will also be sold out. Dun worry Baby!!