This Blog is on permanent vacation until further notice...

MBC GAME SEASON 2 - Episode 2 - 28 January 2011

It's really late here but I woke up suddenly coz I know the vid had been posted!! Will comment after I watch.

credit: MBC Game + kimhyungjunthailand.com + DHJfan @ YT

Part 1


Part 2


Part 3


Part 4

2 Response to "MBC GAME SEASON 2 - Episode 2 - 28 January 2011"

  1. Fatin Says:
    January 29, 2011 at 2:12 PM

    Shark is looking sooo fineee~ Hehe.. Oopss. Sorry junnie. >_<

    Haha jun and shark are so cute together!!! I guess they do still keep in touch. And this epi is full of jun's aegyo. I seriously love part whr he went crazy with e piano and when he stuck his head in the cabinet. Hahaha!!! ^_^

  2. kikilala says:
    February 1, 2011 at 12:18 PM

    LOL!! Same!! Sister!! Hahaha!!! His piano playing is quite impressive too. Hehe...